Sr. Full Stack Engineer - React/Node
Remote (Latam) /
Engineering – Full-Stack Development /
Tango is the premier nearshore product development and staff augmentation consultancy.
We believe in the power of innovative ideas and passion for product! We pride ourselves on maintaining a welcoming and diverse culture with a strong focus on honesty, transparency and mutual respect. We strive to exceed not just our client’s expectations, but the end user’s expectations.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Engineer who has launched real products to join a small, highly technical software team and is comfortable with Node.js and React.js.
** This is an open position to work remote in all LATAM **
- 6+ years of experience doing software development
- 4+ years of experience working with a variety of data persistence tools such as MySQL and Redis
- Equally strong with Node.js and React.js
- Experience building secure and scalable server components
- Experience working with microservices architecture
- Experience in creating interfaces
- AWS experience in Lambda Functions, S3 and CloudWatch
Nice to have:
- Functional Programming Experience
- Mobile web development experience
- DevOps experience
Major Medical Insurance (Mexico)
Social Security and housing program
10 vacation days increased by year + Mexican holidays (+3 more days) or your national days off!
3 PTOs/year + 5 sick days
15 days Christmas bonus (Aguinaldo)
Plus perks such as:
Extra incomes with the Referral Program.
English Speaking Club once a week
Tango talks once a week - Personal growth
Learning and development program (includes a money stipend and coaching plan).
Workspace Setup Aid
Flexible time + ability to do compressed weeks
Awesome projects and cool company culture
Tango is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, age, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Tango are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.