Sr. Frontend Engineer
Remote (Latam) /
Engineering – Front-End Development /
Tango is the premier nearshore product development and staff augmentation consultancy.
We believe in the power of innovative ideas and passion for product! We pride ourselves on maintaining a welcoming and diverse culture with a strong focus on honesty, transparency and mutual respect. We strive to exceed not just our client’s expectations, but the end user’s expectations.
This is a remote job, you can be located anywhere in LATAM!
We are building a wealth management solution using the latest and greatest technologies available on a web stack.
We will be working on the financial, real estate, services and other industry verticals to integrate a product while facing interesting technical challenges and with lots to learn.
There are good opportunities for technical and professional growth.
Your responsibilities will be:
Contribute to design software architecture
Deliver tested features
Contribute to groom ticketsAttend scrum meetings
Your direct relations:
You will report to Technical Leader
- 5+ years of experience working as software developer
- 4+ years of experience working with ReactJS
- 2+ years of experience with TypeScript
- Strong experience working with state management tools like Redux
- Strong experience working with CSS, SASS and StyledComponents
- Experience working with Event Driven development (Redux Sagas, Redux Thunk)
- Strong experience with testing frameworks like Cypress
- Strong communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Experience working with NodeJS
- Experience designing software architectures
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience working with Docker
- Experience working with webpack
- Experience working with Functional Programming
Major Medical Insurance (Mexico)
Social Security and housing program
10 vacation days increased by year + Mexican holidays (+3 more days) or your national days off!
3 PTOs/year + 5 sick days
15 days Christmas bonus (Aguinaldo)
Plus perks such as:
Extra incomes with the Referral Program.
English Speaking Club once a week
Tango talks once a week - Personal growth
Learning and development program (includes a money stipend and coaching plan).
Workspace Setup Aid
Flexible time + ability to do compressed weeks
Awesome projects and cool company culture
Tango is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, age, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Tango are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.