Mid. Full Stack Engineer
Remote (Mexico & Latam) /
Engineering – Full-Stack Development /
FTE / FTC
Tango is the premier nearshore product development and staff augmentation consultancy.
We believe in the power of innovative ideas and passion for product! We pride ourselves on maintaining a welcoming and diverse culture with a strong focus on honesty, transparency and mutual respect. We strive to exceed not just our client’s expectations, but the end user’s expectations.
You’ll be joining a team with extensive household finance and finTech experience: a couple PhDs, a couple software engineers, product manager, product designer, and strategy/product advisor.
- 4+ years of experience in NodeJS
- 3+ years of experience in at least one modern front-end framework such as React.
- Experience in building complex production software systems.
- Experience defining system architecture(s) and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs and capabilities.
Nice to have
- 3+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design of new and existing systems (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling).
- Experience in coding in at least one modern lang such as Python, Java, Scala
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and develop other team members.
- Startup mindset, ownership, and the appropriate balance of quality and urgency.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as GCP, AWS or Azure.
- Bonus points for credit, financial, or other relevant domain experience.
Private medical insurance.
Social Security and housing program (IMSS and INFONAVIT).
10 vacation days increased by year + Mexican holidays + 3 more days.
3 PTOs/year + 5 sick days
15 days Christmas bonus (Aguinaldo)
Plus perks such as:
Extra incomes with the Referral Program.
Learning and development program (includes a money stipend and coaching plan).
Workspace Setup Aid (MXN $2,500 MX) (new)
Flexible time + ability to do compress weeks
Remote or Office, you choose (Paused due to pandemic)
Awesome projects and cool company culture
** Tango’s Laptop
Tango is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, age, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Tango are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.