Sr. Technical Recruiter
Remote (Mexico) /
Support – Talent Acquisition /
Tango is the premier nearshore product development and staff augmentation consultancy.
We believe in the power of innovative ideas and passion for product! We pride ourselves on maintaining a welcoming and diverse culture with a strong focus on honesty, transparency and mutual respect. We strive to exceed not just our client’s expectations, but the end user’s expectations.
What we do in Talent Acquisition:
Match our business strategy and the culture of our company with the best senior level software engineers in Mexico and LATAM, providing full life cycle recruitment based on Talent Acquisition short and long term strategies.
You can thrive in an innovative, fast-paced and quickly changing environment, rolling up your sleeves, having fun and get the job done!
- Full cycle ownership of your recruiting pipelines end-to-end.
- Use tools, multiple resources, market intelligence and personal network to develop strategical relationships, new-hires and future opportunities.
- Contribute to sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition.
- Deliver weekly reports, provide market intelligence and contribute to sales pipeline.
- Will be responsible for delivering daily status, weekly reports and provide market intelligence.
- +7 years experience in the technical recruitment of software engineers
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Spanish.
- Deep network of top-tier software developer talent in Mexico and Latam.
- Strong market intelligence for the Mexican and Latam software developer market.
- Strong client-facing attitude.
Nice to have
- Startup experience.
- Experience with US-based companies or clients.
- Advanced ability to talk technically.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Major Medical Insurance, we got you covered!
Social security and housing program (IMSS and INFONAVIT).
Paid Vacations + 10 holidays.
Christmas Bonus ("Aguinaldo").
Plus Perks such as:
Money and Time stipends to continue your education. Always be learning.
Flexible time + ability to do compress weeks.
Awesome projects and a cool company culture.
Tango is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, age, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Tango are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.