Sr. iOS Developer
Remote (Latam) /
Engineering – Mobile development /
Tango is the premier nearshore product development and staff augmentation consultancy.
We believe in the power of innovative ideas and passion for product! We pride ourselves on maintaining a welcoming and diverse culture with a strong focus on honesty, transparency and mutual respect. We strive to exceed not just our client’s expectations, but the end user’s expectations.
We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer who have been evolve abroad all the develop process from the requirements establishment to the full product release. You will be joining and coordinating a small but highly resourceful team.
- 6+ years of experience developing iOS Apps using Objective-C and Swift
- Strong understanding of Application LifeCycle
- Experience on Objective-C and Swift interoperability
- Experience on CoreData, Archiving and other persistence approaches
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Experience developing Unit and UI Tests
- Experience using SDK and third party libraries
- Experience working with device hardware like camera, accelerometer, etc.
- Proficient working with GIT
- Experience leading dev teams
- Experience working on Agile environments
- Experience on releasing Apps to the App Store
- Ability to document and communicate software architecture and design
- Solid at Logical thinking and Problem solving
- Strong software object-oriented design skills and experience with proven design and architecture patterns
- Follows Coding Standards, Good with Code Reviews, and delivers quality products
Nice to have
- Knowledge on CI/CD tools
- Experience refactoring and optimizing code
- Experience with CocoaPods, Carthage and other dependencies managers
- Experience with Android
Private medical insurance.
Social Security and housing program (IMSS and INFONAVIT).
10 vacation days increased by year + Mexican holidays + 3 more days.
3 PTOs/year + 5 sick days
15 days Christmas bonus (Aguinaldo)
Plus perks such as:
Extra incomes with the Referral Program.
Learning and development program (includes a money stipend and coaching plan).
Workspace Setup Aid!
Flexible time + ability to do compress weeks
Remote or Office, you choose (Paused due to pandemic)
Awesome projects and cool company culture
** Tango’s Laptop
Tango is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, age, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Tango are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.