HRBP - People & Culture
Remote (Mexico) /
Support – People & Culture /
Tango is the premier nearshore product development and staff augmentation consultancy.
We believe in the power of innovative ideas and passion for product! We pride ourselves on maintaining a welcoming and diverse culture with a strong focus on honesty, transparency and mutual respect. We strive to exceed not just our client’s expectations, but the end user’s expectations.
We are looking for a people-oriented person to help us in our quest to build and provide the best employee experience to attract, develop, and engage an upstanding team.
- Execute daily operations of the HR department.
- Participate in the development of fair HR policies and new strategies.
- Measure, record, and report on HR metrics to the Head of P&C.
- Coordinate, execute, and tracking the People Development program.
- Coordinate, support, and tracking on performance reviews.
- Measure, monitor, and report on employee satisfaction and engagement levels.
- Monitor and record employee wellness, and execute strategies to ensure it.
- Responsible from the onboarding to offboarding process.
- Keep HR records, databases, tools/apps and files updated.
- Ensure employees understand and comply with HR programs, policies and processes.
- Compiles and prepares HR reports.
- Manage and coordinate employee benefits.
- Conduct compensation market analysis.
- Implement activities to reinforce the company culture among the different Tango offices.
- Help Tango internal events organization.
- Support marketing/employer branding efforts.
- Mediating issues and situations between employees.
- 2.5 to 5 years experience as Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP).
- +1.5 years experience with HR reports.
- Advanced level of communication, written and oral, in English and Spanish.
- Strong Employment Law knowledge and experience with HR compliance.
- Strong orientation to ethics, empathy and proactivity.
- Well developed communication, conflict resolution and mediation skills.
- Intercultural approach, we are based in all Latam!
- Problem-solving, decision-making, self-learning
- Strong teamwork skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Confidentiality and good judgment.
Nice to have
- Ability to question the status quo to improve processes and HR-related situations.
- Basic project management skills.
- Experience doing performance management.
- Experience with HRIS and ATS.
- Experience with Inclusion, Diversity & Equity initiatives.
Competitive and negotiable salary
Major Medical Insurance, we got you covered!
Social Security and housing program (IMSS and INFONAVIT)
10 holidays + 3 PTOs/year
15 days Christmas bonus (Aguinaldo)
Plus perks such as:
Learning and development program (includes a money stipend and coaching plan).
Flexible time + ability to do compress weeks
Awesome projects and cool company culture
Remote or Office, you choose (WIP)
Tango is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, age, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Tango are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.