Mid. FullStack Engineer (LDH)
Remote (Mexico & Latam) /
Engineering – Full-Stack Development /
FTE / FTC
You are responsible to drive several exciting initiatives, help solve problems, no matter how big or small, work on business-critical projects built around cutting- edge technologies, and convey strategy and accuracy to our top level decision makers.
Improve the efficiency of the platform through technology and maintaining the health of the product.
Own large parts of the product and associated web applications.
Debug: Address production incidents encountered by users
Maintain a high quality bar: Champion code quality through peer-reviewed designs and code, focusing on test automation using unit, integration and end-to-end testing.
Reduce Technical Debt: We allocate a certain percentage of each team’s time to tackling engineering initiatives focused on reducing tech debt. Every engineer contributes to these initiatives.
Execute: Focus on delivering high impact initiatives that provide value to the end customer on a daily basis.
Collaborate: Work closely with our design and product teams as well as with our business stakeholders to build the right solutions for the end customer
- You are a proficient software engineer with 5+ years of professional experience.
- Product focused: You take pride in building high-quality, user-friendly products.
- Problem solver: You excel at understanding and breaking down complex problems. You pay attention to detail.
- Great communicator: You are candid and honest. You can adapt your communication style to different audiences and you can effectively communicate in writing and in person or on a video call.
- Self-driven: You make things happen. You show a strong desire to succeed and are looking for opportunities to learn and grow.
- Productive/Impact-oriented: You are able to get a lot done quickly. You are willing to introduce new processes and technologies to the team that will improve productivity across the whole engineering team.
Nice to have
- Frontend Frameworks: React and GraphQL
- Backend Frameworks: Rails, Node.js, Kafka Databases: Postgres, Redis Service Oriented Architecture: We are shifting from being a monolithic Rails application to a distributed set of services.
- Experience having done this in the past is super useful to us.
- AppSec: We handle customer’s private information and we move billions of dollars around. Having experience with application security is important to us.
We are looking for talented engineers in Mexico or Full-Time Contractors all around LATAM (Colombia, Argentina, Ecuador, etc)
● Competitive salary range
● Major Medical Insurance, we got you covered!
● Social security and housing program (IMSS and INFONAVIT).
● Paid Vacations + 10 holidays.
● 15 Days Christmas Bonus (“Aguinaldo”).
● Parental Leave.
Plus Perks such as:
● Free meals, drinks and snacks at the office from Monday to Friday.
● Money and Time stipend to continue your education. Always be learning.
● Flexible time + ability to do compress weeks.
● Awesome projects and cool company culture.
Tango (formerly TangoSource) is a boutique digital agency that specializes in speeding up the development process for modern web and mobile products.
We believe in the power of innovative ideas and their social resonance when backed-up with technology. They can change the world or make it more simple. They can help diabetes patients with their medications, or guide a lost driver in the night. We provide the technology to back up these ideas with a partnership mindset. Adding our grain of sand to the world on each project we work for.
By working in Tango, you can expect to be challenged, to work hard and learn fast; you are going to develop your skills and increase your knowledge. And the best part… you are going to help bringing innovative ideas to life.