Sr Technical Project Manager (RK)
Remote (Mexico) /
Engineering – Project Management /
Duties and responsibilities:
Provide leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously.
Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives.
Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities.
Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project.
Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes.
Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chair the project management team meetings.
Monitor staff performance and complete performance reviews.
Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership.
Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs.
Demonstrate a functional acumen to support how solutions will address client goals while maintaining alignment with industry best practices.
Manage project scope and changes.
Manage ongoing quality control and participate in quality issue resolution.
Assist in dispute, negotiation or arbitration as needed.
Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues.
- 7+ years demonstrated and documented success in leading multi-functional software development teams working with agile development methodologies.
- Tangible experience in customer research, product strategy, roadmap development and execution.
- Solid software development lifecycle and agile mindset knowledge.
- Being an accountable team player who leads by positive example.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, critical-thinking, and project management skills.
- Strong emotional intelligence skills; must be an empathetic listener and communicator.
- Team Building skills; must be able to foster inclusion, collaboration, and a sense of team belonging.
- Should be a curious person with a continuous learning mindset.
● Competitive salary range
● Major Medical Insurance, we got you covered!
● Social security and housing program (IMSS and INFONAVIT).
● Paid Vacations + 10 holidays.
● 15 Days Christmas Bonus (“Aguinaldo”).
● Parental Leave.
Plus Perks such as:
● Remote Work Environment
● Money and Time stipend to continue your education. Always be learning.
● Flexible time + ability to do compress weeks.
● Awesome projects and cool company culture.
Tango (formerly TangoSource) is a boutique digital agency that specializes in speeding up the development process for modern web and mobile products.
We believe in the power of innovative ideas and their social resonance when backed-up with technology. They can change the world or make it more simple. They can help diabetes patients with their medications, or guide a lost driver in the night. We provide the technology to back up these ideas with a partnership mindset. Adding our grain of sand to the world on each project we work for.
By working in Tango, you can expect to be challenged, to work hard and learn fast; you are going to develop your skills and increase your knowledge. And the best part… you are going to help bringing innovative ideas to life.