Sr DevOps Engineer (SZF)
Remote (Mexico & Latam) /
Engineering – DevOps /
We are looking for a Senior DevOps engineer with main Responsibilities include:
Manage existing infrastructure
Managing complex Amazon Web Services environments and infrastructure with a CALMS methodology o Culture, Automation, Lean, Measurement, Sharing
Implement and maintain infrastructure automation with Infrastructure as Code principles (IAC) with other engineers to research, design, implement and troubleshoot a vast multi-network, multi-cloud environment
Ensure adequate monitoring and alerting
Disseminate skills, best practices, and incident response protocols to the engineering teams
Collaborate on projects with a global team of DevOps engineers
- At least 5 years experience working directly on DevOps teams
- Really understands what’s happening inside computers when code is executing or data is moving
- Experience with Amazon Web Services o IAM, EC2, EKS, S3, ECS, Fargate, cloudformation, Route53
- Deep knowledge of at least TWO of the following or Advanced Cloudformation o Sceptre or Terraform or Ansible
- Able to estimate effort and tasks that go into work
- Able to communicate the need for infrastructural changes
- Able to build up skills related to the other engineering teams’ goals
- Able to prioritize the minimum valuable work
- Able to avoid creating technical debt
- Comfortable voicing opinions, and surfacing problems
- Comfortable participating in team discussions
- Comfortable telling management about problems
- Can differentiate between best practices and pragmatic practicality
- Competitive salary range
- Major Medical Insurance, we got you covered!
- Social security and housing program (IMSS and INFONAVIT).
- Paid Vacations + 10 holidays.
- 15 Days Christmas Bonus (“Aguinaldo”).
- Parental Leave.
- Remote work environment
- Money and Time stipend to continue your education. Always be learning.
- Flexible time + ability to do compress weeks.
- Awesome projects and cool company culture.
Plus Perks such as:
Tango (formerly TangoSource) is a boutique digital agency that specializes in speeding up the development process for modern web and mobile products.
We believe in the power of innovative ideas and their social resonance when backed-up with technology. They can change the world or make it more simple. They can help diabetes patients with their medications, or guide a lost driver in the night. We provide the technology to back up these ideas with a partnership mindset. Adding our grain of sand to the world on each project we work for.
By working in Tango, you can expect to be challenged, to work hard and learn fast; you are going to develop your skills and increase your knowledge. And the best part… you are going to help bringing innovative ideas to life.