Jr Technical Recruiter
Remote (Mexico) /
Support – Recruitment /
The purpose of this role is to provide full life cycle recruitment, support Talent Acquisition Head to fulfill the short and long term talent acquisition strategies. Will be responsible for delivering weekly reports and provide market intelligence.
- +1 years experience in recruitment - At least 6 months working with IT skills and proven intermediate knowledge of software engineers recruitment.
- Great communication skills both in English and Spanish.
- Experience reviewing technical requirements, source and identify suitable candidates for each open position.
- Use multiple resources to source candidates.
- Conduct phone interviews to evaluate candidates.
- Negotiate salaries and terms of employment with candidates.
Competitive salary range
Major Medical Insurance, we got you covered!
Social security and housing program (IMSS and INFONAVIT).
Paid Vacations + 10 holidays.
15 Days Christmas Bonus (“Aguinaldo”).
• Plus Perks such as:
Remote Work Environment.
Money and Time stipend to continue your education. (Always be learning.)
Flexible time + ability to do compress weeks.
Awesome projects and cool company culture.
Tango (formerly TangoSource) is a boutique digital agency that specializes in speeding up the development process for modern web and mobile products.
We believe in the power of innovative ideas and their social resonance when backed-up with technology. They can change the world or make it more simple. They can help diabetes patients with their medications, or guide a lost driver in the night. We provide the technology to back up these ideas with a partnership mindset. Adding our grain of sand to the world on each project we work for.
By working in Tango, you can expect to be challenged, to work hard and learn fast; you are going to develop your skills and increase your knowledge. And the best part… you are going to help bringing innovative ideas to life.