Sr DevOps Engineer
Engineering – DevOps /
Senior DevOps Engineer – To work as per EST TimeZone.
Able to integrate and deploy using CICD tools Jenkin/Gitlab/TeamCity etc
Knowledge of any cloud provider basic services
Able to support application on cloud environment
Able to scale up/down PaS, IaS, and SaS using automate scripts
Bash and Docker knowledge.
Able to manage and configure CICD tools Jenkin/Gitlab/TeamCity etc
May be required to work in NYC time ( 8 AM to 5 PM New York Time Zone – EST)
- Windows OS stack (PowerShell, Batch, basics of running automated builds of MSVS projects, Android Studio build scripts),
- Gitlab CI or any other CI, YAML knowledge,
- Windows Administration (basics) (should be able to answer -- Can I delete an open file in Windows? in Linux? on what conditions? what's going to happen on success?),
- Knowledge of any cloud provider basic services.
Nice to have
- Bash knowledge and Docker knowledge is a big plus,
- MacOS and XCode builds automation is a plus,
- Automated app publishing (AppStore, Google Play).
We are looking for a full-time contractor who is willing to join a small but highly productive team for a +6 months project.
Tango (formerly TangoSource) is a boutique digital agency that specializes in speeding up the development process for modern web and mobile products.
We believe in the power of innovative ideas and their social resonance when backed-up with technology. They can change the world or make it more simple. They can help diabetes patients with their medications, or guide a lost driver in the night. We provide the technology to back up these ideas with a partnership mindset. Adding our grain of sand to the world on each project we work for.
By working in Tango, you can expect to be challenged, to work hard and learn fast; you are going to develop your skills and increase your knowledge. And the best part… you are going to help bringing innovative ideas to life.