Senior UX Designer
Creative – UX & Research
Tank is a bi-coastal branding, design and marketing agency with studios in Cambridge, MA and San Francisco, CA. We are a strongly integrated group of researchers, strategists, designers, writers, technologists and organizers, bound together to create new brands, evolve existing brands and empower established brands. We think big and act small. Join us!
About This Role:
In order to make great work, you need great people...
...and right now we are currently looking for an exceptional Senior UX designer with a background in UX strategy and research and solid understanding of human-centered design. Our ideal candidate understands how users interact with information and can deliver strategic, intuitive, innovative, yet wonderfully simple solutions.
Candidates should have:
- Minimum 5+ years experience as part of an agency or in-house team
- Experience leading larger-scale UX initiatives
- Adept at primary, secondary research methodologies and drive experience strategy
- A talent for gathering and translating business requirements and brand characteristics into smart, effective and elegant user experiences through user scenarios, interaction flows, wireframes, and prototypes
- Background in design research techniques including interviews, workshops, persona-building and customer journey mapping
- Adept at working and communicating with different disciplines within the design ecosystem - developers, designers and business
- Solid understanding of web and mobile development frameworks and limitations
- Excellent facilitation, presentation, communication and collaboration skills with external and internal teams alike
- A portfolio of relevant work that demonstrates your process as a UX designer across enterprise level sites
- Bachelor’s degree in a design or human factors related discipline
Please be sure to include your portfolio link for consideration.
This is a full time, on-site position. No recruiting agencies please. No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of submissions, we are not able to reply to each individual applicant. You will be contacted if you have been selected for an interview. Thank you!
Want to learn more about Tank Design and the work we do? Visit us at tankdesign.com