Senior Financial UX Writer
Somerville, MA /
Creative – UX & Research /
Tank is a bi-coastal branding, design and experience agency with studios in Somerville, MA and San Francisco, CA. We are a strongly integrated group of researchers, strategists, designers, writers, technologists, and liaisons, bound together to create new digital experiences, evolve existing brands and empower established brands.
Want to learn more about Tank Design and the work we do? Visit us at tankdesign.com/work
About this role
We are looking for a content strategist and seasoned writer to join our team of UX designers, researchers, product designers and developers who collaborate to deliver simple, elegant and impactful experiences seen by millions. Our ideal candidate can make informed recommendations based on UX research, SEO findings, user feedback, usage data, and brand and style direction. You’ll provide clear, actionable copy for desktop and mobile applications that explains complex subjects—while always advocating for the user.
Especially because this job will be remote (with the option to come into our office), you also exhibit excellent communication skills and can explain your decisions effectively, both internally and with our clients.
You will offer
- 3-5 years’ experience writing for digital experiences; agency experience is a plus
- Experience working with financial services content, specifically high-net worth-investing, and wealth and tax management
- Familiarity with the principles of content strategy and a proactive inclination to advocate for them
- Experience with and an understanding of brand and editorial guidelines
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of accessibility best practices
- Understanding of localization best practices
- Strong communication skills and the ability to educate and inspire clients
- Affinity for using data and research findings to inform design decisions and experiences
- Talent for writing clean, grammatically correct copy for headlines, CTAs, interfaces, long-form pieces, short-form blurbs, etc.
- Demonstrated thinking and analysis through portfolio samples
To be considered, you must complete all application questions and be eligible to work in the United States.