Senior Project Manager, UI Product
Somerville, MA or San Francisco, CA /
Marketing & Strategy – Account Management /
Tank is a bi-coastal branding, design and experience agency with studios in Somerville, MA and San Francisco, CA. We are a strongly integrated group of researchers, strategists, designers, writers, technologists, and liaisons, bound together to create new digital experiences, evolve existing brands and empower established brands.
Want to learn more about Tank Design and the work we do? Visit us at tankdesign.com/work
At Tank, we have very talented individuals who manage creative interactive projects from conception to completion. These individuals are an integral part of how we grow our business, through their ability in developing and maintaining healthy and productive relationships with our clients and our internal teams.
We are currently searching for an extremely detail-oriented, project-focused candidate who is a pro at directing client deliverables, owning project schedules and managing internal teams.
What you will offer:
- Manage complex cross-capability digital projects
- Help translate client requests into actionable requirements and tasks
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans from discovery/UX through development - including organization of QA
- Lead client communication to ensure clear understanding of process, milestones and scope
- Track budget, identifying changes early and working with client and internal team to deliver on expectations within budgetHandle risk, escalating when appropriate and helping problem solve
- Ensure alignment across internal teams and client on tasks, dependencies and requirements
- Participate in new business discussions and RFP responses
- 4+ years of project management experience with a proven track record of successfully delivering interactive product design and development projects (e.g. DXP, CMS, and/or React application builds)
- Detailed knowledge of technical project management tools and methodologies (e.g. Trello, SmartSheet, JIRA, Agile, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – this position requires a significant amount of client and team interaction and presentations
- Experience managing multiple complex experience design and development projects simultaneously
To be considered, you must complete all application questions and be eligible to work in the United States.