Marketing & Strategy – Public Relations
Tank is a bi-coastal branding, design and marketing agency with studios in Cambridge, MA and San Francisco, CA. We are a strongly integrated group of researchers, strategists, designers, writers, technologists and organizers, bound together to create new brands, evolve existing brands and empower established brands. We think big and act small. Join us!
Reporting to the Head of PR & Social, the PR Manager will be responsible for managing PR, media relations & social media work for Tank’s clients.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of agency experience in PR, with an emphasis on media relations. Social media experience is preferred, but not essential.
We are looking for a self-motivated, highly ambitious, proactive consultant. Our client base is diverse, but includes consumer electronics and motoring, and general consumer products.
The individual should demonstrate the ability to manage clients, generate national and local media coverage and produce relevant and interest content.
There is a great opportunity to build and grow Tank’s PR and Social offering.
- The primary point of contact for our main client, Nextbase. This is the world leader in dash cams.
- Ability to generate media coverage based on products, news and other creative methods.
- Generate and develop ideas and campaigns for national and local media coverage.
- Report on activity weekly, tracking client KPIs.
Qualities We Love:
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communications skills (both verbal and written).
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Passion for emerging media trends and technology.
- Able to work as needed on evenings and/or weekends, and ability to schedule calls in various time zones.
Interested? Want more information? Send us a note and your resume. Let’s talk.
This is a full time, on-site position. No recruiting agencies please. No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of submissions, we are not able to reply to each individual applicant. You will be contacted if you have been selected for an interview. Thank you!
Want to learn more about Tank Design and the work we do? Visit us at tankdesign.com