Somerville, MA /
Creative – Design /
Tank is a bi-coastal branding, design and experience agency with studios in Somerville, MA and San Francisco, CA. We are a strongly integrated group of researchers, strategists, designers, writers, technologists, and liaisons, bound together to create new digital experiences, evolve existing brands and empower established brands.
Want to learn more about Tank Design and the work we do? Visit us at tankdesign.com/work
You will offer:
- Minimum 2 years experience in an agency or in-house design role.
- Demonstrate advanced user interface and product UI system work through a strong, crafted portfolio.
- Take complex challenges and Inspire clients with innovate ways to approach them.
- Have a strong portfolio that demonstrates solid user experience and understands best practices when applied to visual UI and product work.
- An interest in design strategy and system design approaches, involving maintaining and evolving design languages, UI libraries and systems.
- Be able to manage multiple projects and execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled in using the latest design and prototyping tools (e.g Sketch, Invision, Figma, Abstract, Zeplin)
- A foundational understanding of front-end development to communicate and partner with the development teams both internally and externally.
- Understanding of responsive mobile best practices. Native app experience a benefit.
- Understanding of interaction design involving motion.
- Strong communication skill and the ability to educate and inspire clients
- Capable of using the power of data to inform design decisions and experiences.
- Understanding of WCAG/ADA best practices.
- Somerville, MA (currently remote)
To be considered, you must complete all application questions and be eligible to work in the United States.