Somerville, MA /
Marketing & Strategy – Account Management /
Tank is a bi-coastal branding, design and experience agency with studios in Somerville, MA and San Francisco, CA. We are a strongly integrated group of researchers, strategists, designers, writers, technologists and organizers, bound together to create new digital experiences, evolve existing brands and empower established brands.
We think big and act small. We aim to create an environment that enables and empowers our employees to develop their potential. We want our current and future employees to feel comfortable in bringing their real selves to the workplace and join us as we elevate diversity and inclusion not only in our internal culture, but also throughout the design industry.
About This Role
At Tank, we have very talented individuals who play the dual role of account manager and project manager. These individuals are an integral part of how we grow our business, through their ability in developing and maintaining healthy and productive relationships with our clients, providing crucial leadership to the client and project teams from pitch and proposal through to final delivery.
We are currently looking to add to this team in our Somerville studio and are searching for an extremely detail-oriented, client-focused candidate who is a pro at directing client initiatives, owning project schedules and managing internal teams within a busy, entrepreneurial environment.
You will offer :
- 2-3+ years experience, ideally in an agency setting working on branding and digital UI design and development
- Experienced in building and growing client relationships
- Has proven success at managing and directing brands across multiple communication platforms
- Has a strong understanding of an Agile web development process
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- This position requires a significant amount of business writing as well as client and team interaction
- Can effectively manage budgets and timelines to keep projects on track and in scope
- Has a strong, passionate work ethic. Able to multi-task and adapt to dynamic workloads / deadlines
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST
include samples of your work. (e.g. case studies, writing samples, code samples, portfolio link)
complete all application questions.
be eligible to work in the U.S.
Want to learn more about Tank Design and the work we do? Visit us at tankdesign.com
No recruiting agencies or phone calls please. Thank you!