Creative – Content
Tank is a bi-coastal branding, design and marketing agency with studios in Cambridge, MA and San Francisco, CA. We are a strongly integrated group of researchers, strategists, designers, writers, technologists and organizers, bound together to create new brands, evolve existing brands and empower established brands. We think big and act small. Join us!
Do you write?
Would you like to work with a group of talented, enthusiastic, and just plain cool visual designers, UX designers, copywriters, developers and account managers?
It’s busy around here so we are on the hunt for an exceptional writer with a killer portfolio, about three years of experience and an appetite for the imaginative.
- You’ll infuse our branding work with your writerly sensibilities, helping craft the guiding principles of clients large and small.
- You’ll write good, clean (i.e. grammatically correct) copy for pretty much everything — headlines, CTAs, interfaces, long-form, short-form, banners, emails, tradeshow booths, giveaways, takeaways — whatever.
- You’ll work in multiple styles to meet the needs of our diverse client base.
- You’ll communicate and collaborate within a team structure that includes all those folks we noted above.
- You’ll juggle multiple projects and tight timelines without freaking out.
- You’ll give and take constructive feedback and critique, making Tank’s work just that much better.
- You’re more than a writer — you’re curious, interesting and have some awesome hobbies.
Interested? Want more information? Send us a note, your resume and your portfolio. Let’s talk.
This is a full time, on-site position. No recruiting agencies please. No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of submissions, we are not able to reply to each individual applicant. You will be contacted if you have been selected for an interview. Thank you!
Want to learn more about Tank Design and the work we do? Visit us at tankdesign.com