Senior UX Strategist
Creative – UX & Research /
Tank is a bi-coastal branding, design and experience agency with studios in Somerville, MA and San Francisco, CA. We are a strongly integrated group of researchers, strategists, designers, writers, technologists, and liaisons, bound together to create new digital experiences, evolve existing brands and empower established brands.
Want to learn more about Tank Design and the work we do? Visit us at tankdesign.com/work
Tank is seeking a Senior level UX Strategist with exceptional communication skills to kick-off new digital projects by leading strategic thinking and experience planning that drives discovery documentation and key recommendations.
What you will offer
- Strong skills at creating simple and functional information architecture (IA), taxonomy, workflows, site navigation and accessible, usable interfaces
- Ability to appropriately leverage tools and technology to complete and present work in an compelling, efficient and organized manner. (Figma, Google Suite)
- Experience acquiring and/or distilling user needs: e.g. personas, user journey maps, usability evaluation, metrics & measurement
- Make decisions that demonstrate layers of thought - balancing research & insight, innovation, strategy, enthusiasm and discretion and distill research
- Strong public speaking and workshop facilitation skills
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to lead conversation and inspire the client, "be the best part of their day"
- Self-starter mindset: Adaptability & resiliency, self motivation and time management are vital
- 5+ years of UX experience in an agency or in-house setting.
Work Location & Travel
- Work location is temporarily remote for the whole company due to COVID.
- Both offices are open to employees only and is optional.
- Travel Expectations: some client travel.
To be considered, you must complete all application questions and be eligible to work in the United States.