Junior Account/Project Manager
Somerville, MA or San Francisco, CA /
Marketing & Strategy – Account Management /
Tank is a branding, design and experience agency with studios in Somerville, MA and San Francisco, CA but with remote employees all over the country. We are a strongly integrated group of researchers, strategists, designers, writers, technologists, and liaisons, working together to create new digital experiences, evolve existing brands and empower established brands.We have a fair and collaborative work culture. We treat each other very well. You can always ask for help or to grab a coffee with anyone. And we mean anyone. We are a small agency of about 40 employees and we enjoy each other's company as much as we enjoy learning from one another.
Want to learn more about Tank Design and the work we do? Visit us at tankdesign.com/work
At Tank, we have very talented individuals who play the dual role of account manager and project manager. These individuals are an integral part of how we grow our business, through their ability in developing and maintaining healthy and productive relationships with our clients. We are currently looking to add to this team in our San Francisco headquarters and are searching for an extremely detail-oriented, client-focused candidate who is a pro at directing client initiatives, owning project schedules and managing internal teams within a busy studio environment.
An ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- 2+ years experience in an agency setting working on branding and digital UI design and development initiatives;
- Has managed CMS implementations and end-to-end website design and build efforts;
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills – this position requires a significant amount of business writing as well as client and team interaction;
- Has a strong, passionate work ethic with the ability to multi-task and adapt to dynamic workloads / deadlines;
- Help translate client requests into actionable requirements and tasks
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans from discovery/UX through development - including organization of QA
- Lead client communication to ensure clear understanding of process, milestones and scope
- Track budget, identifying changes early and working with client and internal team to deliver on expectations within budgetHandle risk, escalating when appropriate and helping problem solve
- Ensure alignment across internal teams and client on tasks, dependencies and requirements
- Utilize technical project management tools and methodologies (e.g. Trello, SmartSheet, JIRA, Agile, etc.)
To be considered, you must complete all application questions and be eligible to work in the United States.