Senior Account/Project Manager
Somerville, MA or San Francisco, CA /
Marketing & Strategy – Account Management /
Tank is a bi-coastal branding, design and experience agency with studios in Somerville, MA and San Francisco, CA. We are a strongly integrated group of researchers, strategists, designers, writers, technologists, and liaisons, bound together to create new digital experiences, evolve existing brands and empower established brands.
Want to learn more about Tank Design and the work we do? Visit us at tankdesign.com/work
At Tank, we have very talented individuals who play the dual role of account manager and project manager. These individuals are an integral part of how we grow our business, through their ability in developing and maintaining healthy and productive relationships with our clients. We are currently searching for an extremely detail-oriented, client-focused candidate who is a pro at directing client initiatives, owning project schedules and managing internal teams within a busy studio environment.
What you will offer:
- 3-4+ years experience, ideally in an agency setting working on branding and digital UI design and development
- experience in building and growing client relationships
- proven success at managing and directing brands across multiple communication platforms;
- strong understanding of an Agile web development process
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills – this position requires a significant amount of business writing as well as client and team interaction
- the ability to effectively manage budgets and timelines to keep projects on track and in scope
- strong, passionate work ethic. Able to multi-task and adapt to dynamic workloads / deadlines
Work Location & Travel
- Work location is temporarily remote for the whole company due to COVID.
- Both offices are open to employees only and is optional.
- Travel Expectations: some client travel.
To be considered, you must complete all application questions and be eligible to work in the United States.