Manager, Community and Writer Success (Radish Fiction)
Radish Fiction – Content /
We're seeking to hire someone to manage community & writer success for Radish, one of the brands within Tapas Entertainment.
Radish is an app where consumers can read romantic fiction on their smartphone. A portion of the stories on Radish are from self-published authors. We are seeking a Manager, Community & Writer Success to support, advocate for and expand this community.
As a Manager, Community & Writer success, you will be responsible for spearheading development of a program whose aim is to attract self-published authors to Radish. Simultaneously, you will be responsible for the experience of self-published writers already on the platform, making sure their needs and concerns are addressed, heard and resolved.
This position is remote, but the majority of the team is located in the NYC, SF Bay, and LA metro areas.
This position will report to VP, Content.
- Develop/spearhead a writer success program whose aim is to attract authors to self-publish on Radish, and then retain them while there. This program can be broad and multi-faceted, focused on regularly addressing and/or delivering the key elements our self-published community desires.
- Oversee execution of the aforementioned plan, including any outreach, writing and facilitation that such work requires.
- Partner with the product team to lead recommendations for changes and/or improvements to our platform and tools for writers. Advocate for our community of self-published writers with our product and tech team.
- Hear and respond to the needs, questions and concerns of writers on our platform, making them feel heard while also managing expectations.
- Identify high performing content within the Radish ecosystem and build relationships with those authors.
- Build documentation and workflow processes as it relates to all the above
- 2-3 years in a community management or adjacent role. Additional customer service experience a plus.
- Experience in a fast paced, start-up environment where self-sufficiency and proactivity are key success metrics.
- Familiarity, and love, of romance fiction a must. Writers are strongly encouraged to apply.
Benefits & Perks
- Health Insurance, Dental, & Vision
- One Medical membership
- 401K with matching
- Open & Flexible PTO
- Monthly education reimbursement
- Monthly care stipend
About Tapas Entertainment
Tapas Entertainment, a Kakao Entertainment company, is a next-generation media company, with content from Tapas Media, Radish, and Wuxiaworld.
At Tapas Media, we’re committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We believe that the enriched diverse perspectives of our employees, readers, and creators help deliver our unique content. We welcome prospective candidates from all backgrounds, race, ethnicity, gender, age, physical and mental ability, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, culture, language, and education.