Marketing Associate (Remote)
New York, NY /
Radish Fiction – Operations /
Location: Remote, prefer midwest or east coast
Hours: Full Time (40 hours/week). Must be available for select evening meetings with our team based in Seoul.
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000, depending on experience level
The Radish Fiction mobile app for serialized romance fiction, a brand within the LiveOps Marketing Associate is a masterful storyteller and creative on the LiveOps Marketing team who is motivated and a self-starter.
The LiveOps Marketing Associate will collaborate with Design and User Acquisition teams to support and cultivate messaging for ads. You’ll also focus on working with our Product team on creating UX/UI copy for any new product features or tests. If you’re a self-starter who loves cross-functional work and problem solving, this might be the role for you!
- Stay aware of the competitive landscape to ensure best-in-class programs and execution.
- Monitor and mine the Originals catalog for titles that can be opportunistically promoted.
- Assist with ideation, strategy and execution of the Reactivation cross-channel campaigns (Novel & Audiobook) from concept to development to post-send analysis.
- Design, create, manage and optimize campaigns across push and email.
- Conduct A/B tests and analyze results to garner insights to improve engagement, retention and LTV.
- Manage the curation and execution of in-app events.
- Manage and execute cross-channel ad hoc campaigns; Work with internal stakeholders across teams as well as authors to deploy content marketing communications.
- 1-2 years previous marketing experience
- Must have experience with deep diving into the details of ongoing performance analysis
- Experience writing, leading, and managing the development of on-brand copy and concepts for digital marketing and product. This includes meeting with partners to align on marketing/creative strategy.
- Familiarity with marketing and data tools (ie: Braze, Looker, Amplitude, Asana, Slack, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to filter detailed information into effective communications
- Ability to help foster a positive, highly-productive, and fast-paced work environment
- Ability to collaborate with remote cross-functional teams to collaborate on campaigns and events
- Detail-oriented and reliable
- Extremely organized, self-starter with strong time management skills
- Experience working with remote teams
- Familiarity with romance genre fiction
- Health Insurance, Dental, & Vision
- One Medical membership
- 401K with matching
- Open & Flexible PTO
- Education reimbursement
- Monthly care stipend
About Tapas Entertainment
Tapas Entertainment, a Kakao Entertainment company, is a next-generation media company, with content from Tapas Media, Radish, and Wuxiaworld.
At Tapas Media, we’re committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We believe that the enriched diverse perspectives of our employees, readers, and creators help deliver our unique content. We welcome prospective candidates from all backgrounds, race, ethnicity, gender, age, physical and mental ability, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, culture, language, and education.