VP of Partnerships
Santa Monica, CA - Remote /
Partnerships – Partnerships /
Tapcart is the ultimate mobile commerce platform fueling the fastest growing brands. We power mobile apps for over 50 million consumers worldwide; processing over $3 billion in mobile commerce revenue.
A majority of Ecommerce traffic is on a mobile device now; we turn these users into high retention growth for some of the largest brands, including Fashion Nova, Pier 1, Chubbies, Brandy Melville, and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by thousands of brands to power their mobile experience. Check out our buzz on TechCrunch, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Relationship-oriented? Champion of long-term business value? Passionate about shared and alternative revenue models? At Tapcart, you will have the opportunity to lead our early-stage, but rapidly scaling partnerships organization, spearheading agency and technology partnerships with some of the world's largest brands!
You’ll be working directly with the executive team to curate every step of the partnership journey. The ideal person for this position approaches selling and relationship building as true art and science in addition to having a knack for cultivating strategically and financially lucrative technology partnerships.
How you will make an impact
- Evaluate, prioritize, and execute strategic agency and technology partnerships across a variety of verticals.
- Partner closely with Sales, Growth, and Customer Success functions to deliver on company growth targets.
- Envision new ways for the partner management and partner marketing teams to positively impact core business objectives.
- Provide a strategic partnerships perspective to the product and engineering teams and assist them in working with partners to ensure efficient and effective delivery of new integrations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to launch new markets and offerings and to drive ongoing adoption.
- Forecast, track, and report on ambitious performance metrics.
What skills you'll need
- 10+ years of experience in partnerships or equivalent experience in business development or sales, including 2+ years experience leading a partnerships organization
- Experience building and presenting the business case for new partnership initiatives to external and internal stakeholders to help prioritize partnerships and related activities
- A proven track record of establishing and optimizing agency and technology partnerships in past roles
- Experience building deep and strategic relationships with product & business development stakeholders across integration partners
- Experience in rapidly scaling start-up environments, with established relationships within the ecommerce / lifestyle industry with an understanding of the Shopify ecosystem
- Ability to organize and plan effectively and to think analytically to solve problems
Tapcart Perks & Benefits
· 401K and stock options for all full-time employees
· Medical eligible first of the month
· Dental and Vision eligible immediately
· Unlimited PTO and 11 paid company holidays
· Brand new MacBook Pro and home office setup
· $250 a month wellness stipend
· Monthly Happy Hours, Company-Wide Offsite Events
· A team that has transitioned to remote work impressively and remains highly collaborative, engaged, and connected.
· We pride ourselves on a team that promotes diversity, inclusion, leadership, mindfulness and passion.
Who is Tapcart!?
We are growing startup located in Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us – we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Why join us?
We are on a rocket ship and just raised our Series B for $50M in June 2021: https://tcrn.ch/3dn2RiV
We raised our Series A for $10M in May 2020: builtinla.com/2020/05/19/tapcart-raises-10m-series-a-hiring
Check out what our customers are saying: https://apps.shopify.com/shopify-mobile-apps/reviews
Our current openings: https://tapcart.com/careers
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our Careers page.