Senior Product Manager
Santa Monica, CA - Remote /
Product – Product Management /
Tapcart is the ultimate mobile commerce platform fueling the fastest growing brands. We power mobile apps for over 50 million consumers worldwide; processing over $3 billion in mobile commerce revenue.
A majority of Ecommerce traffic is on a mobile device now; we turn these users into high retention growth for some of the largest brands, including Fashion Nova, Pier 1, Chubbies, Brandy Melville, and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by thousands of brands to power their mobile experience. Check out our buzz on TechCrunch, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Tapcart is looking for a strategic Product Manager who can help drive the product roadmap for the thousands of merchants who use Tapcart to reach millions of customers everyday. Product Management at Tapcart leads the integration of engineering, data, and design to achieve the company's vision for being the mobile shopping platform for billions of consumers around the globe. In this role you will develop a keen understanding of how the market is moving and what is relevant to merchants and consumers globally. You’ll work collaboratively to make sure our value prop is clear to any merchant or customer segment and motivates merchants to lean in with Tapcart’s expanding product offering.
This role reports to the VP of Product. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of building value driving products from custom feedback. You are a metrics-driven pro and can partner effectively across the organization to differentiate our product, drive growth in key business metrics, and can evangelize the product vision we see for the business. While not required, previous experience in eCommerce is a great benefit.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Own your team's products, existing or new, from ideation through development, launch, and maintenance
- Maintain deep understanding of how various pieces of a project integrate together - including business logic, data, underlying algorithms, API layers, client-side logic, and user interface components
- Understand and influence Tapcart's strategic and competitive positions
- Manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way
- Based on data analysis, market research, and other studies, set team goals, success metrics, and roadmap to align with Tapcart’s mission and strategic objectives
- Effectively manage diverse stakeholder relationships
- Weigh competing priorities, manage trade offs, and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, working towards consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities
WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management
- Strong understanding of and direct experience with an technology focused culture and what it takes to build technical products in an agile+scrum environment
- Communication and Team Building Skills: You thrive in a dynamic, agile environment leading scrum team members and collaborating with cross-functional teams. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative growth mindset: Ability to think creatively to define new experiences improving adoption, usage, and reengagement to drive to better business outcomes
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including the ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health, set goals and metrics, as well as aid in the prioritization of initiatives and features
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, and the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and take action
- Detail-oriented, but deftly balanced with holistic system-thinking
*This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship or transfer
Annual compensation range: $170,000- $190,000 USD
Tapcart Perks & Benefits
· 401K and stock options for all full-time employees
· Medical eligible first of the month
· Dental and Vision eligible immediately
· Unlimited PTO and 11 paid company holidays
· Brand new MacBook Pro and home office setup
· $250 a month wellness stipend
· Monthly Happy Hours, Company-Wide Offsite Events
· A team that has transitioned to remote work impressively and remains highly collaborative, engaged, and connected.
· We pride ourselves on a team that promotes diversity, inclusion, leadership, mindfulness and passion.
Who is Tapcart!?
We are growing startup located in Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us – we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Why join us?
We are on a rocket ship and just raised our Series B for $50M in June 2021: https://tcrn.ch/3dn2RiV
We raised our Series A for $10M in May 2020: builtinla.com/2020/05/19/tapcart-raises-10m-series-a-hiring
Check out what our customers are saying: https://apps.shopify.com/shopify-mobile-apps/reviews
Our current openings: https://tapcart.com/careers
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our Careers page.