Content Marketing Manager
Santa Monica, CA
Marketing – Demand Generation & Growth
Tapcart makes launching a mobile shopping app easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
The world of shopping will one day be powered entirely by mobile, made possible by our products, team and vision.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile Ecommerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our customers and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Chubbies, The Hundreds and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by over 10,000 brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We were recently featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
What you'll be doing
- Own the development of all long and short-form content for the Tapcart business
- Produce high-quality thought-leadership pieces including whitepapers, infographics, blog posts, webinars, and more
- Create and manage a content calendar and proactively uncover new opportunities for content creation and distribution which align with overall business and marketing objectives
- Become an authority on mobile commerce and deliver value throughout all stages of the customer lifecycle
- Maintain on-going communication with all relevant stakeholders regarding the status of active projects and provide feedback/metrics for completed projects
- Develop a thorough understanding of our target audience and buyer profiles as well as effective engagement strategies at each stage of the sales cycle
- Identify the strongest performing content and modify the content calendar accordingly
- Develop your content marketing skillset and teach others through collaborative participation as part of a supportive marketing team
- Follow SEO best practices
- Define and be a steward of the Tapcart brand and voice
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications or a related field
- 3+ years of content marketing experience in a B2B company
- Long-form writing experience: White Papers, ebooks, Research
- Short-form writing experience: Promotional emails, blog posts, etc.
- Advanced grammar and copy-editing skills
- Content management experience a plus
- Must submit both long-form and short-form writing samples
- Must be detail-oriented and committed to deadlines
- Ability to take initiative and deliver in a fast-paced, emerging market environment
Bonus if you have
- Experience in a high-growth SaaS company
- Experience with writing content for the eCommerce industry
- Start-up experience
Who we are.
We are a well funded, young and growing startup located in sunny Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our employees and culture are very important to us and as such, we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding for our team. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our many business challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.