Senior Backend Engineer
The opportunities and technical challenges at Tapingo are unique - from our consumer facing apps used by students to buy their daily coffee and meals, the courier app used by our delivery teams, to the business facing in-store iPad apps and web dashboards. We hold the perfect mix of a B2C and B2B applications.
As a Senior Software Engineer in Tapingo, you will have the opportunity to bring and to use your vast experience, and learn cutting edge technologies. you will own and deliver products with immediate impact on our customer’s experience.
You will be work closely with product teams, understand their needs and have a direct impact on the design and execution process with high level of quality.
- 7+ years as a backend engineer (preferred startups).
- Mastering at least one Object Oriented (preferred python), deep understanding of design patterns.
- Experience with cloud architecture (AWS preferred), NoSql engines, Queueing system, etc’.
- Experience building high-traffic systems
- Experience with micro-services - advantage
- Experience with NodeJS - advantage.
- Experience with TDD - advantage.
- Product oriented and problem solving personality.
- Ability to mentor and act as a knowledge base for fellow’s team members.