Head of Human Resources
The way we buy things needs to change. Technology should lift the burden of wasted time and unclear choices, leaving consumers to get what they want, when they want it, where they want it.
At Tapingo, we aren't waiting for this future. We're creating it. If you're into a future where humans are free to pursue important human things rather than being stifled by bureaucracy and inefficiency, we'd love to meet you.
We are excited to share a new opportunity to join our team! We are searching for the perfect Head of Human Resources for our company. This leader will be responsible for the strategy and execution of a human resources agenda. Creating a strategy that supports and aligns with the organization’s business goals and core values. This executive will lead a high-performance culture and help develop a positive, accountability-based work environment. They will also be responsible for the full range of human resource functions, with a particular focus on talent acquisition and development. Alignment with Tapingo's mission and values is essential, s/he/ will reinforce and enhance the company’s customer focus and commitment to kindness. Prior experience at a growth stage company where you have supported the rapid scaling of a company from 80 to 500 or more. The successful candidate will have the expertise and ability to establish credibility at all levels of the organization, a strong leadership profile, a rigorously analytic and strategic mind, and superior influencing and communication skills.
- Champion an ethical and social conscience throughout the company, ensuring compliance with multi-state policies and regulations.
- Initiate and develop strong, pro-active collaborative working relationships across the organization.
- Lead and reinforce our culture that values teamwork and kindness, as well as professional and personal development.
- Partner with business leaders to evolve the organizational structure in anticipation of continued growth and opportunities.
- Support Tapingo's growth by developing and scaling HR activities such as workforce planning, compliance, HR systems, talent evaluation, and subcontracting.
- Develop the tools and processes to manage a larger and more diverse workforce, as well as new functions and international operations.
- Responsible for a broad-based talent agenda designed to recruit, develop, motivate and retain the best talent, positioning Tapingo as the employer of choice.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 7+ years in progressive Human Resources and Recruiting roles, preferably with a mixture of start-up and corporate experience.
- Excellent leadership skills, as evidenced by a track record of hiring, retaining, developing and motivating the very best world class talent.
- Able to lead an evolution in key areas like succession planning, talent acquisitions/retention, and diversity.
- Proven experience across a broad range of HR functions including recruiting, L&D, compliance and compensation, and benefits.
- S/he will lead the human resources organization and ensure best practices are in place to promote employee engagement and to enable a high-performing workforce, one with an unwavering focus and commitment to customers.
- S/he will serve as a business partner to the executive leadership team, and will develop strong, proactive and collaborative working relationships across the organization.
- Competitive salaries
- Apple or PC equipment...your choice
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Monthly happy hour
- A voice