Courier Support Associate - On Demand Delivery
There's something wrong with the way we buy things.
Too often, doing something as routine as getting your morning cup of coffee involves standing in long lines, having to recite an order and spell your name, and waiting yet again.
We're looking to change all that.
Tapingo is a fast-growing startup that is looking to revolutionize the way we engage in commerce. We believe mobile technology can eliminate all the wasted time and stress so that you can spend your time on the things that matter. Like socializing with friends, focusing on important projects, or making conversation with a barista.
We are currently on college campuses across the USA and Canada, and we're looking to take the next big step.
• love working with smart, amazing people (from astrophysicists to ex-Googlers to world-champion swimmers)
• think that it's perfectly OK to dance at your desk in the middle of the day
• can always think of a creative solution when people tell you "That's just the way we do things..."
...then Tapingo might be the perfect place for you.
Tapingo’s Delivery Operations team plays a critical role in supporting our business’s rapid growth. As a Support Associate, you’ll be responsible for overseeing and empowering our fleet of delivery couriers to provide the best experience possible to our customers.
- Manage operations to make sure couriers on-shift are picking up and delivering orders efficiently, on time, and with a smile
- Proactively identify and solve multiple issues in real-time
- Communicate with couriers to provide direction and support as they are working
- Troubleshoot various issues for the couriers and operations team
- Work with operations leadership to improve processes and products as the business grows
- Entry levelBA/BS and 1 - 3 years experience in a operations / support / equivalent role OR you’re just so awesome we can’t resist you
- Resourceful, scrappy, proactive, and calm under pressure
- Detail oriented, organized and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- High-energy, positive team player!Comfort with ambiguity and change, independence (previous start-up experience a plus)