Inside Sales Associate
San Francisco (flexible)
The way we buy things needs to change. Technology should lift the burden of wasted time and unclear choices, leaving consumers to get what they want, when they want it, where they want it.
At Tapingo, we aren't waiting for this future. We're creating it. And if you're into a future where humans are free to pursue important human things rather than being stifled by bureaucracy and inefficiency, we'd love to meet you.
Right now, Tapingo is looking for an Inside Sales Manager. This person will work tightly with our sales team to do whatever it takes to acquire new accounts and partnerships in the higher-education community.This is a highly entrepreneurial, energetic person who is not afraid to take creative approaches to generating leads and building partnerships. The role will have to navigate the complex ecosystem of higher education, including college/university officials, administrators, and student groups, to find the right contacts and form productive relationships.
- National sales outreach, cold calling into prospective partners
- Making contact with prospective and existing customers via telephone / email
- Scheduling online and in person meetings with Director, VP & C-level prospects for sales team
- Online demonstrations of company products and services
- Reporting against specific performance metrics and goals
- Meeting and exceeding sales and productivity targets
- Close interaction with Outside Sales Team
- Development and execution of a plan to meet goals and individual quota
- Maintaining an up-to-the-minute level of product and procedural knowledge regarding the Tapingo solution
- Managing all opportunities within Salesforce
- Some travel – up to 20%.
- Doing what it takes to succeed
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years' related work experience.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Higher Education market experience is a major plus
- Positive, can-do attitude, and sense of humor are both absolutely required
- Strong attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile startup environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a major plus.
- Competitive salary
- Apple or PC equipment...your choice
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Happy hours and offsites
- A voice