The way we buy things needs to change. Technology should lift the burden of wasted time and unclear choices, leaving consumers to get what they want, when they want it, where they want it.
At Tapingo, we aren't waiting for this future. We're creating it. And if you're into a future where humans are free to pursue important human things rather than being stifled by bureaucracy and inefficiency, we'd love to meet you.
Tapingo’s Operations Team plays a critical role in the success of Tapingo’s delivery service. The Operations Manager we're looking for is a hands-on leader who'll oversee all of our markets, ensure a great experience for our users while making sure the courier team runs smoothly and efficiently.
This role has direct responsibility for the growth of Tapingo and will work with various teams throughout the company. It calls for a rare combination of detail orientation, a problem solving mindset, and solid leadership skills.
- Lead the team that runs all aspects of daily operations in our markets
- Own ongoing communication with couriers around day to day matters, develop and implement new policies and processes, approve courier pay
- Establish performance expectations for the Live Operations team, monitor and manage the performance of the team over time, and create processes to improve
- Analyze data to understand market needs, and execute to meet those needs
- Use data to identify opportunities to improve delivery quality for our customers
- Plan and coordinate promotions with the Growth Team and local vendors
- Analyze demand and supply trends to ensure adequate courier availability
- BA/BS and 3 years' experience in an operations role or equivalent role, OR equivalence in sheer awesomeness
- Resourceful, scrappy, proactive, and persuasive
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- High-energy, positive team player who keep their focus under pressure!
- Availability to work full time hours and weekends
- Comfort with ambiguity and change, independence (previous start-up experience is a plus)
- Strong Excel skills; database proficiency is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Happy hours & offsite fun
- A voice