Business Operations Manager
The way we buy things needs to change. Technology should lift the burden of wasted time and unclear choices, leaving consumers to get what they want, when they want it, where they want it.
At Tapingo, we aren't waiting for this future. We're creating it. And if you're into a future where humans are free to pursue important human things rather than being stifled by bureaucracy and inefficiency, we'd love to meet you.
Right now, Tapingo is looking for an awesome Business Operations Manager. This person will work closely with Tapingo’s Chief Business Officer and Head of Operations to generate and execute on core business insights that drive Tapingo’s internal operations and strengthen its external partnerships.
This is a highly entrepreneurial, energetic person who can quickly develop a deep understanding of business strategy in order to assimilate a large amount of data and produce actionable, insight-driven conclusions. The role will present findings to Tapingo’s executive team and lead cross-functional groups to move the needle on core operations and relationships.
- Developing actionable recommendations for Tapingo’s pickup and delivery business units based on available operational data and information
- Analyzing campus and partner-level performance to produce insights & recommendations for how Tapingo can build stronger business relationships
- Collaborating with sales team to win new accounts by provide data-driven evidence of Tapingo’s value
- Reporting regularly to executive team at both Tapingo and our current & prospective partners
- Leading cross-functional initiatives to implement recommendations
- Bachelor's degree
- 3–5 years’ experience in a highly analytical field, including consulting, banking, or business operations
- Advanced proficiency in Excel & SQL
- Superb written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile startup environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize & manage time effectively
- Competitive salary
- Apple or PC equipment...your choice
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Happy hours & offsites
- A voice