The way we buy things needs to change. Technology should lift the burden of wasted time and unclear choices, leaving consumers to get what they want, when they want it, where they want it.
At Tapingo, we aren't waiting for this future. We're creating it. And if you're into a future where humans are free to pursue important human things rather than being stifled by bureaucracy and inefficiency, we'd love to meet you.
Right now, Tapingo is looking for a Recruiter to help supercharge the growth of our team. As our very first recruiter, you will build our recruiting culture from the ground up. You'll constantly be leveling up our talent, ensuring that we are sourcing and hiring amazing colleagues.
Owning the entire recruiting cycle, you'll source, screen, and connect candidates with managers. You're an ace at hunting out amazing talent and getting them to understand the excellence of Tapingo as a workplace and a company. You'll use both traditional and non-traditional resources and a network of established contacts to identify and attract talent.
Beyond that, you will develop the systems and processes that will make us an A+ recruiting company that goes the extra mile to bring in great talent. You'll work closely with our leadership team to instill a recruiting mentality throughout our org.
- Work with business partners to identify talent needs
- Fill all talent needs with amazing people who continue to make Tapingo a wonderful place to work
- Use a variety of options, including network events, job fairs, online advertising, social media, and more to source great talent
- Screen, interview, and reference check candidates
- Own the interview process, including coordinating interviews and managing the pipeline
- Communicate employer information and benefits to candidates
- 3 to 5 years' experience as a recruiter, preferably in a startup environment
- excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- familiarity with employment law, particularly in California
- ability to deal with the fast pace and changing environment of a growing startup
- resourcefulness, scrappiness, and creativity
- an enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Competitive salaries
- Apple or PC equipment...your choice
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Happy hours and offsites
- A voice