Data Team Leader
As a data team leader in Tapingo, you will lead our data pipeline and ensure business decisions are taken on an accurate and up to date data. You will design and build robust and scalable solutions for batch and real time data models using cutting edge technologies.
You’ll be exposed to structured and unstructured data from multiple sources, and transform them to valuable business insights.
You will lead the communication with stockholders across the company, including executives, understand their requirements, and own the execution and product delivery.
- MBA or M.Sc. In information system, industrial engineering or related fields - big advantage.
- 7 years of experience as a software engineer, minimum two years as a team leader (Startup environment – preferred).
- Object oriented experience - Must. Python is a huge advantage.
- Proven record of building ETLs and data models and ensuring data quality.
- Solid understanding RDBMS and NOSQL databases architecture.
- Familiarity with BI tools such as QlikView, Tableau, Redash, etc.
- Business oriented - You will ask to deliver solutions to the most painful business problems and key stockholders.
- "Can do" attitude with strong personal skills.