Data Team Leader
As a data team leader in Tapingo, you will lead our data pipeline and ensure business decisions are taken on an accurate and up to date data. You will design and build robust and scalable solutions for batch and real time data models using cutting edge technologies.
You’ll be exposed to structured and unstructured data from multiple sources, and transform them to valuable business insights.
You will lead the communication with stockholders across the company, including executives, understand their requirements, and own the execution and product delivery.
Your day will include:
- Manage the roadmap for data in Tapingo.
- Build and design the data pipeline of Tapingo from multiple micro services.
- Ensure data is accurate and up to date across the system.
- Define which metrics are used to analyze which datasets across the company.
- Develop best practices for Test design and execution, and data interrogation.
- MBA or M.Sc. In information system, industrial engineering or related fields - big advantage.
- Minimum of five years of experience in experience in data roles, including analytics.
- Experience with BI, ETLs and data architecture.
- Object oriented experience - Must. Python is a huge advantage.
- Solid understanding RDBMS and NOSQL databases architecture.
- Familiarity with BI tools such as QlikView, Tableau, Redash, etc.
- Business oriented - You will ask to deliver solutions to the most painful business problems and key stockholders.
- "Can do" attitude with strong personal skills.