Tapingo is the #1 mobile commerce app on campus. Students on 200+ college campuses around the US use Tapingo to get what they want, when they want, where they want. Come and join the Tapingo team on our mission to help customers save time and allow them to wait less, live more!
We're looking for an amazing Content Associate. This is the perfect position for an exceptionally detail oriented, highly logical thinker who will take pride in presenting content consistently and clearly for the users of our mobile app. Working alongside our Growth and Deployment teams, this role is a key contributor in delivering a high quality product to our merchants and our users.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Collect and confirm data for all new merchants on the site (this involves communicating with merchants’ venues and internal teams)
- Create merchant menus and edit existing merchant information
- Respond directly to merchants to resolve any content issue
- Provide project support for other content tasks
- Dive in and contribute to other business areas as needed/appropriate (we’re a startup!)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent written language skills, including spelling, grammar, syntax, and other mechanics
- A familiarity with major English style guides (eg AP, Chicago, MLA)
- The ability to work and learn independently, as well as collaborate with larger teams
- An uncanny knack for spotting tiny errors (you’ve probably already spotted at least one in this job description)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Great communications skills, both written and verbalAbility to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Comfort with technical systems, both familiar and unfamiliar
- Experience with Zendesk is a plus
- A can-do attitude and absolutely no fear of diving right in!