The way we buy things needs to change. Technology should lift the burden of wasted time and unclear choices, leaving consumers to get what they want, when they want it, where they want it. At Tapingo, we aren't waiting for this future. We're creating it. And if you're into a future where humans are free to pursue important human things rather than being stifled by bureaucracy and inefficiency, we'd love to meet you.
Right now, Tapingo is looking for a Revenue Manager to join its finance team. We’re looking for someone with a positive attitude and a desire to help build and strengthen our revenue processes.
- Maintain a strong understanding of Tapingo’s revenue streams and associated partnership programs (e.g., revenue sharing)
- Monitor, map and validate the set-up of customers in the systems.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Sales and Technical Operations to ensure we have the data we need to reconcile, bill customers and pay partners on a weekly basis.
- Own monthly revenue close including quantitative analysis, account reconciliations and generation of journal entries.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of Tapingo revenue including cost of revenue.
- Ensure accurate US GAAP reporting and compliance of key controls while proactively improving processes.
- Assist with annual audits and preparation of reporting analytics.
- Assist with other projects as needed; working closely with the CFO and Controller.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or business administration
- 5+ years overall experience with at least 2 years of revenue accounting experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in high transaction, technology centric business (e.g., e-commerce)
- A fundamental understanding of Accounts Receivables
- Superb Excel skills
- Amazing communications and collaboration skills with both finance and non-finance teams
- Excellent attention to detail and a love for problem solving
- Ability to work independently
- An awesome team player
- CPA: Big 4
- Experience with QuickBooks, Tableau & Bill.com
- At least 2 years of GL experience
- SQL knowledge a plus
- Experience with reconciliation matching software
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Monthly happy hour
- A voice & opportunity to make a huge impact in a fast-growing startup