Data Scientist / Algorithms TL
Have you ever calculated how much time is being wasted on waiting in lines? Do you want your work to have an actual effect on everyday life? If you believe in numbers, data and taking decisions based on thorough research - then your place is with us! eager data scientist / algorithms engineer with a can do approach.
As a data scientist in Tapingo, you’ll have access to a variety of data sets, including: financial data, geo location of our couriers and user behavior, and preferences. You will use your skills in order to develop algorithms involving coping with NP-complete problems (In particular the traveling salesman), and leverage those insights, in order to improve our costumer's experience and deliver to our enterprise partners.
You will take part in a wide variety of decisions regarding different aspects of the product, from data collection to the UI and more. You’ll work closely with the development team in order to take your prototypes to production.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a related discipline.
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience in data science and algorithms in a startup environment.
- Solid foundation and background in machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques, with broad understanding of supervised and unsupervised learning methods and algorithms.
- Experience with common analysis tools such as: SQL, R, and Python. Demonstrable familiarity with code and programming concepts.
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing is a plus.
- Business oriented - You will be asked to deliver solutions to the most painful business problems and key stockholders.
- "Can do" attitude with strong communication skills.