The way we buy things needs to change. Technology should lift the burden of wasted time and unclear choices, leaving consumers to get what they want, when they want it, where they want it.
At Tapingo, we aren't waiting for this future. We're creating it. And if you're into a future where humans are free to pursue important human things rather than being stifled by bureaucracy and inefficiency, we'd love to meet you.
Right now, Tapingo is looking for an amazing Product Manager who will help take shape the vision of our different product lines.
Working closely with the stakeholders and the engineering teams, the Product Manager will help shape Tapingo’s vision and strategic product roadmap.
You’ll be part of every discussion around the product vertical you own. You'll be expected to lead the team that can execute the product vision in a successful impactful manner.
The ideal candidate is capable of understanding the big picture while diving as deep as needed in the area he owns. The ideal candidate will always be the best person to turn to in the company for any question regarding his area of responsibility.
You’ll have a powerful voice in shaping Tapingo’s direction as a brand. You’ll be given clear objectives and goals, and a high degree of trust and respect. You’ll always be given guidance and advice when you ask for it. And you’ll be treated as a true colleague, not an employee.
- Gather requirements.
- Help to define a product vision and strategy.
- Work with world-class engineers.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years product management or product design experience
- Experience developing mobile products and technologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities
- Familiarity with business issues
- Understanding of the on-demand space - a plus
- Experience working at a startup - a plus
- Competitive salaries
- Apple or PC equipment...your choice
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Monthly happy hour
- A voice
We can promise you that the opportunities and design challenges at Tapingo are unique - from our consumer facing apps used by students to buy their daily coffee and meals, the courier app used by our delivery teams, to the business facing in-store iPad apps and web dashboards.