Sales Enablement Leader
Born at Y Combinator in Silicon Valley and now based in Toronto, Taplytics helps amazing companies like RBC, Zappos, and Chick-fil-A deliver incredible customer experiences with our intelligent suite of experimentation, engagement, and analytics solutions. Our platform runs on over a billion devices around the world and processes over a trillion monthly events. Big numbers, but we’re just getting started – growing our company from here is a complex and compelling challenge for the right person.
Our vision is a world where companies can deliver engaging and highly personalized experiences to all of their users, no matter which device they’re using. Experiences that feel like magic, make their users smile, and turn them into lifelong customers.
And the exciting part? The world is ready. Customers are demanding these experiences and companies are rapidly investing in the technology to make it happen.
But, we need your help. Taplytics is growing fast in Toronto and we are searching for the talent to make our dream a reality. Taplytics has a bright future. Come grow your career with us.
About the Role: Sales Enablement Leader
Our sales team is going to grow incredibly fast; with our new SVP Global Sales Steven Silberbach joining we are interviewing reps all the time and 2019 is going to be an amazing year. The future is bright for our business, your role will be to ensure that our people have all they need to be successful individual contributors and managers on our sales team.
What we'd like you to do:
- Develop a first-rate onboarding program & oversee the continuous training of our SDRs, Account Executives, Account Managers and Sales Leaders making learning fun and interactive
- Be our strategic thinker: every team manager, rep & marketer is going to have opinions on what we should be doing. Work to both push for the right strategies and get buy-in from internal stakeholders
- Systematize the evaluation of sales performance and provide continual coaching
- Work closely with our soon-to-be-hired Sales Operations leader to understand the design of territories/quotas and ensure we’re providing the right guidance for each patch
- Making learning and advancing fun and interactive.
- Build this function from the ground up & play your part in making Taplytics wildly successful
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- You’ve built a sales productivity or enablement function before
- You know how to influence others and drive your programs forward
- You’ve made application/tool/consulting purchase decisions before and have strong opinions on what our people need to succeed
- You understand what it takes to sell Enterprise SaaS and have worked in the space for years.
What you’ll get from us:
Taplytics offers the chance to grow your career as we grow our company. Our culture of trying new processes, new tech and new ideas means you’ll add valuable experience to your resume quickly. While you’re working to grow the company, we’ll have your back with a competitive salary, unlimited vacation, health benefits starting day one and first rate Apple gear.