Enterprise Account Executive
Born at Y Combinator in Silicon Valley and now based in Toronto, Taplytics helps amazing companies like RBC, Zappos, and Chick-fil-A deliver incredible customer experiences with our intelligent suite of experimentation, engagement, and analytics solutions. Our platform runs on over a billion devices around the world and processes over a trillion monthly events. Big numbers, but we’re just getting started – growing our company from here is a complex and compelling challenge for the right person.
Our vision is a world where companies can deliver engaging and highly personalized experiences to all of their users, no matter which device they’re using. Experiences that feel like magic, make their users smile, and turn them into lifelong customers.
And the exciting part? The world is ready. Customers are demanding these experiences and companies are rapidly investing in the technology to make it happen.
We're growing extremely quickly, and are looking for talented Enterprise Account Executives to help us keep up with demand and drive revenue!
We're looking for people with:
- At least 3-5 years experience selling B2B SaaS with an exceptional track record of hitting quota
- A solid understanding of Enterprise Solution Sales in order to help buyers navigate and manage their internal purchasing processes
- Fantastic communication skills: You eat email for breakfast, are a great listener on the phone and always have insightful questions to ask in person
- Experience in negotiating and closing deals between $100-250k/year or more
- Ability to speak to the“C Suite"- you can walk into a boardroom and own a meeting
- A drive to innovate and think creatively
What you’ll do:
- Work with the world’s leading brands at the forefront of mobile to help shape their mobile strategy
- Drive new revenue for Taplytics by working with Sales Development Representatives to take pre-qualified leads through the sales funnel to closure
- Become a Taplytics product expert and run demos of the platform for prospective clients
- Meet with customers in person to build strong relationships and progress deals forward
- Assist buyers through the purchasing process by qualifying, negotiating and closing sales opportunities
- Diligently update Salesforce, to stay current on opportunities and follow ups
- Work closely with marketing, product and customer success teams to drive the business forward
What you’ll get from us:
Taplytics offers the chance to grow your career as we grow our company. Our culture of trying new processes, new tech and new ideas means you’ll add valuable experience to your resume quickly. While you’re working to grow the company, we’ll have your back with a competitive salary, unlimited vacation, health benefits starting day one and first rate Apple gear.