Sales Development Representative
Born at Y Combinator in Silicon Valley and now based in Toronto, Taplytics helps amazing companies like RBC, Zappos, and Chick-fil-A deliver incredible customer experiences with our intelligent suite of experimentation, engagement, and analytics solutions. Our platform runs on over a billion devices around the world and processes over a trillion monthly events. Big numbers, but we’re just getting started – growing our company from here is a complex and compelling challenge for the right person.
Our vision is a world where companies can deliver engaging and highly personalized experiences to all of their users, no matter which device they’re using. Experiences that feel like magic, make their users smile, and turn them into lifelong customers.
And the exciting part? The world is ready. Customers are demanding these experiences and companies are rapidly investing in the technology to make it happen.
But, we need your help. Taplytics is growing fast in Toronto and we are searching for the talent to make our dream a reality. Taplytics has a bright future. Come grow your career with us.
About the Role: Sales Development Representative
Recent graduate looking for a career in sales? Natural competitor wanting a role where your effort = your earnings? Persistent achiever looking for career progression at a venture-backed / fast growing tech startup? All are welcome in our SDR role where you will get the chance to learn from experienced sales professionals so that you’re able to grow and learn quickly. SDRs are given the chance to compete in a friendly environment and develop their skills as prospectors.
What we'd like you to do:
- Identify & research new customers & leads
- Contact these prospects through email, phone, LinkedIn & other social channels
- Qualify (speak with) customers to determine fit and advance them to a conversation with an Account Executive
- Max out your efficiency using tools like Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Gong and Outreach
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- A winning attitude and motivation to learn, advance and succeed in sales
- Captivating communication skills
- Organizational & interpersonal skills
- A love for the world of technology; even better if you’re highly interested in customer experience & optimization
What you’ll get from us:
Taplytics offers the chance to grow your career as we grow our company. Our culture of trying new processes, new tech and new ideas means you’ll add valuable experience to your resume quickly. While you’re working to grow the company, we’ll have your back with a competitive salary, unlimited vacation, health benefits starting day one and first rate Apple gear.