Tari Project – Protocol development /
Tari Labs, a digital assets-focused blockchain organization that believes privacy on the internet should be pervasive and available to all, was co-founded by Naveen Jain (who also founded Sparkart). And in case you’re worried about funding (stability), Yat is backed by Blockchain Capital, Pantera Capital, Multicoin Capital, Trinity Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Canaan Partners, and Slow Ventures (as well as some of the best investors in the world).
And who are you? Well, we’re hoping you’re someone who takes the exceptional and exceeds it, who rolls up their sleeves and gets their hands dirty, and who wants to take a step outside the ordinary.
There is a huge amount of work to achieve our goals. We are solving hard problems in privacy-based cryptocurrencies, scalable side chains and payment channels and large-scale, decentralized digital asset ecosystems.
Tari is 100% open-source and written in Rust end-to-end. To find out more, visit the Tari website and the Tari RFC repository and play around with our mobile wallet.
We want to collaborate with people who push their definition of excellence every day, who desire full ownership over their ability to make a meaningful impact, and who don’t want to be a cog in a giant machine. We are looking for blockchain engineers to join our base node, wallet, side-chain, mining pool, and support teams.
If that sounds like you, join us.
- You are passionate about privacy, decentralized digital assets, and cryptocurrency
- You thrive on learning new technologies, don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions, and adapt easily to meet the needs of a rapidly evolving environment.
- You are a quick learner and love to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- You can spend significant periods working in EU daylight hours (7:00 - 17:00 GMT).
- 8+ years experience as a software engineer.
- 1+ years experience in Rust.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics from a recognized university is preferred.
- A proven track record in the skills required for this role.
- 100% Remote
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits, including up to 100% paid medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage for you & your loved one.
- 401k program
- An Oculus Quest 2 - Our All Hands meetings and Engagement events are done in VR
- Flexible work schedule and paid time to create your own work/life harmony
- An international team of highly talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- The latest technology and equipment to do your best work from your home office
- Be an OG in a young project that is already making 🌊
That's all to say: these job listings are approximations! If you're a curious and passionate person, we want to hear from you. We are all generalists who like to dip our toes into different fields and skillsets, so if a job isn't a 100% fit, don't worry! We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We only care that you’re the best person for the job.