Junior Software Developer - CommTrac
Doncaster, United Kingdom
OPERATE - COMMTRAC – Software Engineering
Employee - Full Time
Why work at TBA?
Delivering integrated logistics solutions for the entire lifecycle of ports, terminals and warehouses
With over 250 employees, TBA is a growing consultancy and software firm that uses simulation, emulation and software to design, implement, operate and optimise the logistic processes of container terminals, bulk facilities, airports, manufacturing plants, warehouses and other logistic systems all over the world. TBA is still carefully expanding its business across the globe.
At TBA, we hire skilled employees with a strong analytical background. Do you fit that profile? We believe we can provide the right environment for you!
Continuous professional challenges
TBA believes in the professional development of our employees. We give them a lot of responsibility and when possible, we take them to the next level by regularly taking them out of their comfort zone and providing a new challenge!
Small company culture aimed at results
Despite our growth over the last few years, TBA has an informal and flat organisational structure. We expect a hands-on approach from our employees and for them to take responsibility over their work. In return, we provide a stable environment with good employment conditions. As our employee retention is high, our team proves the success of our approach!
The role: Junior Software Developer
- .NET / .NET Core
- MVC / Web API
- Windows Services
- SQL Server 2012 upwards
- XML / JSON
- Azure DevOps
- Experience in OO methodology
- Degree Educated on BSc level or higher
- Develop new and maintain existing features within the software products, working as part of a team within the SCRUM development framework
- Maintain and improve code quality, development tools and processes
- Work from user stories, user acceptance criteria and test plans
- Present to and liaise with stakeholders; During sprint reviews or on-site during Analysis Visits / Implementations
- Create and maintain documentation
- Experience of working in a SCRUM team or other Agile development methods
- Understanding of Microservices
- Xamarin / Mobile App development
- Database Design
- Availability for travel
If you are interested to join our team, please apply by sending in your cover letter and resume.