Eureka, CA /
Humboldt County – Staff Psychiatrist /
Outpatient services: TBH has opportunities with Humboldt County whom are seeking a full-time outpatient psychiatrist.
Humboldt County Details
- Outpatient services: 4-10/hr shifts or 5-8/hr shifts
- Be part of a dynamic team of social workers, case managers and therapists
- Located in Eureka, CA
- Hybrid Tele option may be available
Compensation to include
- $310,000 per year
- Up to $10,000 in bonuses
- PTO and CME accrual
- FULL BENEFIT PACKAGE valued at $90,000
Humboldt County Area
- Eureka is a port city in Northern California. Its Old Town district features elaborate Victorian houses such as the nearby Carson Mansion. Sequoia Park Zoo is home to pandas, primates, and features a walk-through aviary. Next to the zoo, Sequoia Park is home to massive old-growth redwood trees. Guided boat cruises aboard the early-1900s Madaket ferry take in the sights, seals and birdlife of Humboldt Bay.
For more information about these positions please send letter of interest and CV directly to TBH by using the below form for more information. Interested candidates, please contact/send CV to Derek Sawyer firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other status protected by law.