San Rafael, CA /
Bayside Marin Treatment Center – Staff Psychiatrist /
Residential Adult Treatment - Bayside Marin is an addiction treatment center with both residential treatment and an IOP. They treat co-occurring disorders and have relatively high acuity.
- 30 beds
- 27 day LOS
- All adult
- Admits are 60 minutes and med checks are 30.
- Med checks are typically performed once per week
- They employ NPs to do H&Ps and take care of medical issues
- 25 hours per week to start (room to grow to FT w benefits)
Marin County Details
- Marin County is in Northern California, across the Golden Gate Strait from San Francisco. The sprawling Marin Headlands has Golden Gate Bridge views, trails and the 1855 Point Bonita Lighthouse. North are the giant redwood trees of Muir Woods National Monument. Mount Tamalpais State Park’s namesake peak has panoramic views. The Frank Lloyd Wright–designed Marin County Civic Center is in county seat San Rafael.
For more information about these positions please send letter of interest and CV directly to TBH by using the below form for more information. Interested candidates, please contact/send CV to Derek Sawyer email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other status protected by law.