Residential Child Psychiatry
Port Townsend, WA /
Newport Academy – Staff Psychiatrist /
Newport Academy Residential services: TBH has opportunities with Port Townsend, WA whom are seeking a full-time psychiatrist.
Newport Academy Details
- 24 Bed Residential for adolescents and young adults in Port Townsend
- 30 hrs. per week
- Initial psych assessment, weekly follow ups, peer reviews, documentation, CLIA oversight
- Med Management and Detox
- Be part of a dynamic team of social workers, case managers and therapists
Compensation to include
- $300,000 per year
- Up to $10,000 in bonuses
- PTO and CME accrual
- FULL BENEFIT PACKAGE valued at $90,000
Port Townsend Area
- Port Townsend is a city on the Quimper Peninsula in Jefferson County, Washington, United States. In addition to its natural scenery at the northeast tip of the Olympic Peninsula, the city is known for the many Victorian buildings remaining from its late 19th-century heyday, numerous annual cultural events, and as a maritime center for independent boatbuilders and related industries and crafts. The Port Townsend Historic District is a U.S. National Historic Landmark District. It is also significantly drier than the surrounding region due to being in the rain shadow of the Olympic Mountains, receiving only 19 inches or 480 millimeters of rain per year.
For more information about these positions please send letter of interest and CV directly to TBH by using the below form for more information. Interested candidates, please contact/send CV to Derek Sawyer firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other status protected by law.