Hospitalist Shift Model Full-Time Psychiatrist
Inpatient Northern CA – Staff Psychiatrist /
Traditions Behavioral Health forever changed the landscape of inpatient psychiatry when we introduced the hospitalist shift model, allowing our doctors to earn a full-time salary and benefits in as little as 8 days per month.
This job post specifically targets the psychiatrist looking for a flexible hospitalist position, serving a variable schedule or multiple sites.
Some of our featured sites include
- Santa Barbara PHF - 16 bed acute unit with a CSU an coverage to some outpatient programs each day, we provide Monday through Friday coverage and one weekend per month,
- CCRMC PES - psychiatric emergency service coverage, flexible shifts, in East Bay
- Humboldt County - 16 bed acute unit with a CSU attached where they typically see 4-6 patients,
- Aurora Santa Rosa - 80-90 bed hospital and we provide 1 sixteen hour shift per day covering the adult unit with 24 beds
- John George PES - triage and psychiatric emergency service located in psychiatric hospital. Tranfer center for Alameda and neighboring counties
For more information about these positions please send letter of interest and CV directly to TBH by using the below form for more information. Interested candidates, please contact/send CV to Derek Sawyer email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other status protected by law.