San Diego, CA /
Community Research Foundation – Staff Psychiatrist /
Outpatient Mental Health: TBH seeks to hire an outpatient psychiatrists to work with Community Research Foundation.
- Team player, flexible, more than 3-4 patients per day
- HIGH fidelity clients
- Field work involved
- 80 patient load
- 32 hours per week
- M-TH (open to flexibility)
- Adelante Clinic
- Adult and Geriatrics
- CRF docs cover for each other when taking PTO or CME leave
- Many patients are in facilities or programs where they see another psychiatrist. Some are established with community psychiatrists.
Compensation to include
- $240,000/yr for Full-Time
- Up to $10,000 in bonuses
- PTO and CME accrual
- FULL BENEFIT PACKAGE valued at $90,000
San Diego County Area
- California's second largest city and the United States' eighth largest, San Diego boasts a citywide population of nearly 1.3 million residents and more than 3 million residents countywide. San Diego's arts and culture and culinary arts are booming. The hottest, new culinary arts talents prepare award-winning meals throughout the region's 6,400 eating establishments. Balboa Park, the largest urban cultural park in the U.S., is home to 15 museums, numerous art galleries, beautiful gardens, the Tony Award-winning The Globe Theatres and the world-famous San Diego Zoo. San Diego is renowned for its idyllic climate, 70 miles of pristine beaches and a dazzling array of world-class family attractions. Popular attractions include the world-famous San Diego Zoo and San Diego Zoo Safari Park, SeaWorld San Diego and LEGOLAND California. San Diego offers an expansive variety of things to see and do, appealing to guests of all ages from around the world.
For more information about these positions please send letter of interest and CV directly to TBH by using the below form for more information. Interested candidates, please contact/send CV to Derek Sawyer firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other status protected by law.