Senior Software Engineer
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for leading the development of the system from implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- · Mo Monitor and optimise site performance, stability , scalability and security
- · Troubleshoot and resolve issues with existing custom codes
- · Experience with Laravel, MEAN Stack
- · Experience in Magento or other Ecommerce Platform will be plus
- · Experience in ReactJS required.
- · Develop new technology through custom development where required
- · Work with UI/UX designers on implementing site changes
- · Write documentation of current and future configurations, processes and procedures
- · Utilize web services to integrate with 3rd party applications
- · Keep systems and framework up to date and upgrade to the latest release
- · Collaborate with other departments, developers and 3rd party resources to develop new ways to enhance functionality and increase conversions
- · Manage and coordinate efforts of multiple 3rd party resources
- · Able to conduct code review of the fellow developers
- At least 5 years’ experience with Laravel, or any other PHP framework development.
- · Working experience in ReactJS
- · Experience with responsive design standards is a plus
- · Experience with source control system (GIT)
- · Experience with XML-RPC, REST, SOAP and other web services
- · Experience with Apache, MySQL, NoSQL, Nginx, Varnish, Redis
- · Experience with AWS is a plus
- · Experience with caching techniques
- · Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- · Past experience of working with other e-commerce platforms is a plus
About Us 💻
- Offering products like Yay (this) and Vo (that) for everyone, we sped past the turtle back in 2015 and have been running ever since with no plans to slow down anytime soon. We make online shopping as easy as 1 2 3, dropping the product of your choice right from the screen and to your doorstep, before you finish binge watching your favorite series.