1) Identify, develop, manage and drive relationships with vendors for E commerce business.
2) Establish “standards” for product lines for the product category.
3)Cost effective sourcing (profitable buying), negotiating best margins for the assigned product category in line with current fashion trends.
4) Researching and strategically planning which product merchandise to purchase based on trends and customer preferences for a profitable business proposition
5) Working with vendors for best deals / promotions / offerings to customers.
6) Responsible for sufficient inventory levels purchase investment.
7) Accountable for inventory purchased. Plan out a Plan B for sell out of excess / dead inventory.
8) Competitor pricing. Responsible for bottom line P& L for the category.
9) Co-ordinating with Operations, Customer services, ensuring service levels for smooth process flow as agreed with vendors of product availability / stocking.
- Minimum 2-6 years preferably with at least 1 years relevant identified category in dealing with industry vendors for pricing /deals.
- Knowledge of the relevant category and its trends with exposure to working in this category from a brand / purchase perspective.
- Men's Fashion
- Women's Fashion